BECOME A MEMBER
LARPAS is a non-profit association registered in Riga, Latvia. It is recognized as a representative of Latvian remotely piloted aircraft systems community and represents the interests of its Members in Latvia and worldwide.
- Communication network establishment between Association members, as well as involvement of international partners;
- Communication establishment with essential target groups;
- Participation in local and international partnerships and events organized by our partners.
– information provision regarding RPAS legislation in Latvia;
– help in understanding and interpretation of RPAS legislation concerned;
– new contacts between LARPAS members and local/international cooperation partners;
– access to the reports provided by the Board:
* what the Board has accomplished;
* what are their plans for the future;
* financial reports;
– opportunity to take part in LARPAS Working groups;
– opportunity to participate in open LARPAS meetings for Members;
– to have a right to vote in meetings, discussions, elections etc.
– opportunity to represent the association or do something on behalf of it in local and international events.
– support in communications with Latvian CAA and other institutions concerned;
– placement of company’s logo and description on LARPAS webpage;
– advertisement at social networks and events with LARPAS participation;
– communication establishment with essential target groups;
– access to specific information provided by other companies and partner organization (in order to protect companies from sharing their business info among natural persons).